TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an old Magnavox tv with a built in DVD player I put…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Magnavox tv with a built in DVD player I put the dvd in and then it turned on for 2 seconds and wouldn’t after that. And every time I clicked power it put it in stand by mode and I unplugged the tv and plugged it back in and now it won’t turn on at all and is stuck in standby mode and my dvd is stuck in it

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No the built in DVD player doesn’t show anything

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It’s part of the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Like it’s on the side of the tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

Are you saying the tv doesn't even turn on at this point? Or it comes on but won't play a disc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.