TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help with Samsung flat screen TV volume issue. HDMI…

Customer Question
Need help with Samsung...

Need help with Samsung flat screen TV volume issue.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes HDMI cables

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What is cost?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

what is the issue/problem?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

This afternoon the cable company's remote stopped controlling the volume and muting on my Samsung TV. My Sony soundbar is not working either. The volume is stuck at one level and there's no way to raise or lower it.

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

Do you listen through your soundbar, or your TV speakers?

Typically thru sound bar but with tv volume on low