TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a smart tv satilite only lost Netflix and amazon prime…

Customer Question
Have a smart tv...

Have a smart tv satilite only lost Netflix and amazon prime model number(###) ###-####tv works otherwise

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes to menu other tv works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

They were fine 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ve tried reboot of tv also pulled the plug and restarted the modem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

That number you posted is not the model number. Check the back of the TV for a number like: D32-E1 and let me know what you find.

E60-c3

Thank you. Please standby.

When will they call
didn’t pay anything last time !

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime, I will be replying on this page!

You're going to need to reset the TV to factory defaults. I am pulling up steps for that right now.

To restore the TV to its factory default settings:

1. Press the MENU button. The on-screen menu is displayed.

2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.

3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed.

4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.

5. Enter your parental control passcode. If you have not yet set up a parental passcode, enter the default, 0000. The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults and clear all account information."

6. Highlight Reset and press OK.

7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly afterward and the Setup App will begin.

Let me know what happens once you try those steps please.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Didn’t get my Netflix or amazon prime no help not happy
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there

Did you do the reset as requested? What exactly did you see on the screen?