TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I reduce the picture size on my Samsung TV? Oops.

Customer Question
How do I reduce...

How do I reduce the picture size on my Samsung TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Oops. have to look it up,

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

A year or more since I installed the TV in a different house and got a misfit of the picture with the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What are you watching? Cable/satellite?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.