TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Help. My Samsung won’t come on. Hit power button and the red…

Customer Question
Help. My Samsung won’t...

Help. My Samsung won’t come on. Hit power button and the red light on the tv just blinks real fast

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes. Already in plugged and plugged back in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This sux

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

No. It’s bolted to the wall

TV model # is the basic info that I need to get the related manual for troubleshooting purpose

It’s a curved smart tv, can we go with that
You there

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result