TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 4 or 5 year old Aquos with about a 19 or 20 inch…

Customer Question
I have a 4...

I have a 4 or 5 year old Aquos with about a 19 or 20 inch screen. I have lost the hand held controller, power cord, and all cables. I use direct tv as my provider. What do I need to buy to have a functional tv again? Thanks,

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your Aquos?

Power buttons are on top,

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just a moment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the complete model number off the back of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.