TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Lg led Television and we have no sound we have…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Lg led Television and we have no sound we have checked the mute button we think it will something simple ??

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your LG TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red yellow and white

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No we think it will something like an icon which has been turned off

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?

lg 55uj 65 4t connected is a Lg Dvd Player and the Internet
I just wanted you to tell me what I could do with regards ***** ***** my tv I didnt expect this to be another scam you said you were experts.

Just to clarify, TV doesn't give sound output if watch DVD or Internet app, is this correct?

Also, is there any cable box connected to the TV for channels?