TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to sign in for Amazon prime on my TV .Tried 2x…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in for Amazon prime on my TV .Tried 2x and its says wrong ID and password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio can't reach model number about 8-9 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu is working .NO ADDITIONAL problems I imputed my Amazon password ***** my email at first and then my mobile phone number Still wrong

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv please?
I will have to find my manual Please wait
lets just forget it
lets for get the whole thing

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

The model number is ***** on a sticker right on the back of the tv.