TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was sucessful in getting NETFLEX when it was free and for…

Customer Question
I was sucessful in...

I was sucessful in getting NETFLEX when it was free and for a month paying for the service. Now I can't get NETFLEX at all.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

SONY Model KD55x720E, 55 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KD55X720E?

Purchased April 6, 2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Talked to the Geek Squad and others who are experienced with Netflex and nothing works. Just spent a hour talking to the Geek squad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It just doesn't work, after working fine for about two-three weeks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have not resolved the problem. Still need help. H. Wilson

What happens when you try to open the Netflix app?