TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Nathan, Installer

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
The TV intermittently cuts out while we are watching shows.
Nathan, Installer
The TV intermittently cuts out while we are watching shows. Happens no matter what channel. … read more
No video but I have audio 65 inch of OLED web is smart tv
Nathan, Installer
No video but I have audio 65 inch of OLED web is smart tv less than a month old … read more
I have an LG webOS TV EF950T I have purchased some Sony
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi Pearl I have an LG webOS TV EF950T I have purchased some Sony Bluetooth Head Phones can I connect ? … read more
I recently moved about 25 miles east of Dallas - everything
Harry, tv technician
I recently moved about 25 miles east of Dallas - everything was fine for a few weeks then PSV changed from Dallas to Tyler TX - on the computer it says I'm getting service from Dallas but the TV says … read more
I bought a new LG BP350 blue ray player and when I hook to
Nathan, Installer
I bought a new LG BP350 blue ray player and when I hook to TV it says no signal, I have tried HDMI-1,2,3,4 same thing … read more
Well I have 2 LG TV's both 65"! I bought 2 years ago it is
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Well I have 2 LG TV's both 65" ! I bought 2 years ago it is the 8500 series with 3d It has a line going left to right about a quarter in thick... My other 65" Is the 7700 series It has a 4-5 inch line… read more
I have a 13 month old LG 32" flat screen TV, model #
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I have a 13 month old LG 32" flat screen TV, model # 32LF5600. 3 weeks ago the picture just went away. Still had sound. Was told that one of the circuit boards was bad. Ordered all the OEM boards and … read more
Somehow I turned on the SAP button on my Magic remote for my
Pete, Senior Engineer
Somehow I turned on the SAP button on my Magic remote for my OLED65B6P and now I can't get it back to English … read more
My lg tv all of a sudden will not connect to hulu. i have
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
my lg tv all of a sudden will not connect to hulu . i have been on phone with at&t testing equipment. no problem with that . … read more
My LG smart started going black ( no effect on the sound).
Nathan, Installer
My LG smart started going black ( no effect on the sound). … read more
I just bought a new LG OLED 65" E6P. I notice in a couple of
Nathan, Installer
Hi, I just bought a new LG OLED 65" E6P. I notice in a couple of places, it is tinted slightly off, on things like faces, it shows a slightly darker blotch with a green hue...I have tried reducing pan… read more
Two of my tvs have lost their signal. I have checked the
Nathan, Installer
Two of my tvs have lost their signal. I have checked the connection and rebooted but no solution … read more
I just bought a used 32 inch LG 327c 7d model TV. I have
Jack
Jack, technician
Hi, I just bought a used 32 inch LG 327c 7d model TV. I have moved it several times and When I plug it in to the outlet (power) it takes forever to turn on. I also found out that the Remote is the sam… read more
My LG Plasma TV, that is 8 to 10 years old, has a bright red
Nathan, Installer
My LG Plasma TV, that is 8 to 10 years old, has a bright red line, approx. 1" in width running up the right side of the screen … read more
Is there a problem setting up an LG tv with Comcast Xfinity?
Nathan, Installer
Is there a problem setting up an LG tv with Comcast Xfinity? I just tried to upgrade my mom's tv and when the tv turns on, it is stuck on the language screen. I can't seem to get passed that screen to… read more
i have a big screen zenith tv that i bought about 11 years
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
i have a big screen zenith tv that i bought about 11 years ago. it has always worked really good until a few months ago. it started occasionally losing all sound. the picture was still good but it had… read more
panasonic th-42px80u a. a few years ago i lost all three hdmi
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
panasonic th-42px80u a. a few years ago i lost all three hdmi inputs. I bought new cables, tried devices that worked on other tv's, and i gave up after that. it worked fine at my condo, but once ii mo… read more
I bought lg 47G2 google Tv few days before. It was working
Daniel, Electrical Engineer
I bought lg 47G2 google Tv few days before. It was working superb for couple of days, but now Im facing small problem. When I turn on Tv, Everything comes up fine but after few seconds screen turns bl… read more