TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought the tv, how to connect t he devices? a,, c do i…

Customer Question
Hi, just bought the...

Hi, just bought the tv , how to connect t he devices? a, b, c do i plug all of them in?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio e-series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do i connect direc

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I just want to know how to plug direct tv, which plug?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How you connect your devices. depends on what available jacks the devices have. You will only use ONE method of connecting per device. The BEST is HDMI- so if you have an HDMI port on your device- that's all that is needed. If your device doesn't have HDMI, then the next best method to connect is COMPONENT VIDEO, the last best method is using AV cables. So you only use one method of connection per device.

Please review my reply for the answer to your question. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.