TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen is black and the power button blinks like it's…

Customer Question
The screen is black...

The screen is black and the power button blinks like it's going to turn on and it don't. Then it goes back read. I can't change inputs and resetting the tv didn't work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hisense 50 Inch. I don't know the model number right now. Can u list them. I remember what it looks like

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. I can't change inputs eithee

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hisense? What happened right before this?

I turned it off and left the house came back and it didn't work. This is the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?