TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I do not want anything but cable tv. The tv will not let us…

Customer Question
I do not want...

I do not want anything but cable tv. The tv will not let us proceed cuz of message "NO NETWORK DETECTED" do not know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No, I thought I was just getting a tv set, do not want all the other stuffs.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Do not have Internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how I can get my tv to connect to cable and forget the other crap.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I'm confused by this page. Where the heck are we? I have a new Vizio D32h-F0 tv and cannot get running. Keeps asking me for Wi Fi and Internet connections. All I want is to watch cable tv.
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Please press the exit button on the remote (or look for Skip on the screen) to move past this step in the initial setup.

From there, you'll need to check specifically where your cable box is connected to the tv, such as hdmi1 or hdmi2.

Then use the INPUT button on the vizio remote to select that matching input (hdmi1, for example) and the cable should work at that point.

Let me know if this works for you please.

It does not work, but a Spectrum technician is coming tomorrow

Thanks