TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp smart TV but have cut the cable cord, as can…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp smart TV but have cut the cable cord, as can live-stream some TV content on my large CPU monitor. I would like to connect my monitor to my Sharp TV for display purposes, & have the connection cable that is supposed to do that but can't get the Sharp to see the CPU monitor. How do I set up the Sharp to do this?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sharp TV?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think the recent power outage is part of the equation, as the Sharp was not powered up in recent days...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need an answer, but now not a good time. Can I make an appointment for future day/time?

Sure, reply back here when you are free