TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get my panasonic to work? CT-20R13cu about 16 years,

Customer Question
Can't get my panasonic...

Can't get my panasonic to work ?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

CT-20R13cu about 16 years , The old big , fat back type .

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes ,Yes .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

It was moved .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No , just to get it working again .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.