TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart tv found the centrylink modem by said I then put in…

Customer Question
My smart tv found...

My smart tv found the centrylink modem by said I then put in the passcode and it was excepted but when I try to use the tv it shows the modem as locked. I know it sees everything because I can play abc intro for a few minuted

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

This is only a few days old thus have no password

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I connected wi-fi with my Mac using the same method as the tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.