TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Toshiba televison flat screen shows the message that the…

Customer Question
My Toshiba televison flat...

My Toshiba televison flat screen shows the message that the fan is not working. The tv actually turns itself off after 15 seconds. How can I fix this

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Toshiba TV?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not recently but it does happen occasionally

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my tv working again as it is a rental property and I only have 2 days to fix it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Would you like for me to locate a technician/company in your area?