TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need pairing code for dish remote control. Tried 63 codes.

Customer Question
Need pairing code for...

Need pairing code for dish remote control. Tried 63 codes. Front cover of my book says model number 40PFL3505D/F7 however top cover of user manual shows other 46PFL3705D

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 40PFL3505D?

Purchases at Target 11/23/2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu is fine with your remote just not dish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No think we covered all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I spoke to Dish anc I’m all set Thank You