TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture on Samsung LCD TV. Unknown. I have already

Customer Question
No picture on Samsung...

No picture on Samsung LCD TV

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Unknown.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already changed the T-conn and main boards but still no picture.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 27 days ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you today can you please give me the model number of the tv so i can assist you further

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
model number is *****

are the power lights staying on do u have audio ?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
power lights and back lighting are staying on, audio is great.

ok give me a minute to research

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
ok, thank you.

its going to be a problem on the main board but this is a very expensive main board 300$ i will provide you a link the part number is ***** here is the link

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FSamsung-UN65H8000AF-Main-Board-BN94-07389D-BN97-08311K%2F362080108194%3Fepid%3D1855039926%26hash%3Ditem544da7fea2%3Ag%3Ax8IAAOSwgeRZnzr2&campid=5337851304&toolid=20008

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I replaced the main board yesterday - but that did not fix the no picture problem. I also replaced the T-conn card last week that did not work either.

then it has to be a problem on the screen there is nothing else

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The screen, what do you mean?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Can the screen be replaces or I
s that basically I need a new TV?

unfortunately you will be looking at new tv at this point

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am guessing it is just to expensive to replace the screen, or not worth it, is that correct?

yes cost more than a new tv