TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I hook up and program an out door antenna to my

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook up and program an out door antenna to my Samsung tv hln5065wxixaa

Technician's Assistant: How old is your HLN5065WXIXAA?

Not sure it was given to me they said about 2 years that was almost 2 years ago so I would guess almost 4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only tried hooking it up on antenna a-out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your HLN5065WXIXAA? What happened right before this?

Nothing I just got an antenna for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

They said it was hooked up to one before

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/model/HLN5065WX/XAC

Click the above this is the canada version of your set but its exactly the same

there will be a section on tuning the set in the manual, obviously make sure

the antenna is connected to the antenna input on the set

Let me know if you need more help and how this works out

Anthony

Oh when you reach the page click download manual

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony