TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung UE 659000 and I am trying to get UHV

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung UE 659000 and I am trying to get UHV definition with an Apple TV 4K but cannot do any better than 1680 x 1050. Is there a fix?...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure what you mean... Operating system for the Apple TV?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I bought it about 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is it, thanks!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello:

of course, my question stands

Unfortunately, no.

You mean that the Apple TV 4k does not work for my TV? Any idea why?...

The Apple TV should connect at the highest resolution possible by your TV.