TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am looking for a remote code for my Bauhn tv for fetch.

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a remote code for my Bauhn tv for fetch

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

AS47LE3DI

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to code

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No