TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a black screen the guide works the channel work but…

Customer Question
I have a black...

I have a black screen the guide works the channel work but no sound or picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yup

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

They r working my tv worked when i got home from work at 5 then stopped at 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, I cannot phone right now however can you do this first reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting both from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again let me know if there is any change pleaseAnthony