TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have tried to turn netflix on my TV and nothing coming…

Customer Question
HI. i have tried...

HI. i have tried to turn netflix on my TV and nothing coming up? Margaret

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic and I only bought it last year 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv works. It was going last night

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Nothing. I just turned the tv on to continue watching the program I was watching alst night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think all good. I got an email from Netflix but suspect it was a scam last week.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Margaret, is the TV connected to internet? Did Netflix work ok for you previously on this TV?