TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is saying no signal and I have already unplugged

Customer Question
My TV is saying...

My TV is saying no signal and I have already unplugged everything, waited for a bit, put everything back and it still says the same thing. It was working fine until I tried to hook up the DVD player. Not sure if I messed something up. Please Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia, probably 3 or 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works and all inputs seem secure. TV was working fine until I tried to hook up DVD player.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

This is the first time using the TV. It was a gift.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had the TV working but it went to no signal after I went into the menu and tried to get DVD player to work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Is there anyone there?
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Still no answer?

Thanks for getting back to me, you were offline when I replied earlier.

1. What all devices do you have connected to the TV?
  2. Which device(s) are you getting the No Signal message for?
  3. Have you tried changing the input source through the various input devices?
Just forget it, I will fix it myself. Do not charge me for this!!!!°

May I ask what has upset you?

I fixed it earlier today. Thanks for NOTHING!
Ok, thanks for letting me know!
Pete.