TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

His talking but not showing up, LG. LN49 Series.

Customer Question
His talking but not...

His talking but not showing up, LG

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

LN49 Series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MEZ64845610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Yea everything work perfect just not showing up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just about 2hours ago Be working fine all dis time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried leaving the TV unplugged for 10 minutes?
Have you tried playing a different input type, e.g. a DVD?