TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing I am looking for help with remote I just added to my…

Customer Question
Nothing I am looking...

Nothing I am looking for help with remote I just added to my tv

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

LG

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Connected to Grundig

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant get the guide to work Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain your issue in more detail