TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having trouble to activate the skywiretvantenna unit? The…

Customer Question
Having trouble to activate...

Having trouble to activate the skywiretvantenna unit?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The skywiretvantenna that supposedly you just plud in to your TV cable outlet, it should display picture!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element brand new!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No have two other TVs c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

I followed instructions as per skywired document. 1. turn on pwr. 2. press source: three sources available a.TV, componenet/tv. HDMI, VGA and USB.tried them all. sems proble is when ask "please, run Channel Auto Scan. did so still no change no picture displayed..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please tell me which source is more compatible!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Have not received satisfied answer. You advise me on last nite e-mail that will not chg my ctedit card, so please do not. You did not resolve my problem!