TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There was a static sound then picture when black - we are…

Customer Question
There was a static...

There was a static sound then picture when black - we are not able to turn tv back on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv is 50 inch

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician
What's the model number off of the back if the TV and how old is it? Also are there currently any signs of life in the set at all (power light lit or blining, etc.)?