TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio 50 inch tv and when I turn it on its

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio 50 inch tv and when I turn it on its flickering sound with blue no signal screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 50?

No just a power plug from tv to wall

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

In in las vegas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the

back of the set and let me know the sets approx age please?

Just in case you happen to view this I have replied 15 mins ago

I am now signing off and won't be available for another 8hours

Anthony

What could be the problem
Could you please get me the model number found on the back of the set thanks?