TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have not been able to access Hulu anymore and with just…

Customer Question
We have not been...

We have not been able to access Hulu anymore and with just one of our Netflix shows, it just keeps loading and loading. We have no trouble on our Vizio TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

Yes..."cannot access this service"

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Our internet connection is fine. This all started a little less than a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. Can't access Hulu, and just the show "!3 Reasons Why" will not finish loading on Netflix

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Well I don’t want to pay for a membership

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****