TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought series 45 4500 5300 LED TV Plan to use rabbit…

Customer Question
Just bought series...

Just bought series 45 4500 5300 LED TV Plan to use rabbit ears.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can I use a hotspot on my iphone to start using TV?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We just have this tv. in a summer place with no internet. The TV menu works to the point of telling us it can't connect to wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No--wow- you can connect me?

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Tv doesn’t recognize my iPhone when I’m using it as my personal hotspot.
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 29 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How can I help you today?