TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hulu is showing Spanish subtitles instead of English. It’s…

Customer Question
Hulu is showing Spanish...

Hulu is showing Spanish subtitles instead of English

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s our Samsung TV

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Don’t know. Over 5 years

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.