TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

IWANT HULU ON MY SAMSUNG TV I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO SET IT…

Customer Question
IWANT HULU ON MY...

IWANT HULU ON MY SAMSUNG TV I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO SET IT UP

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

I NEED MORE HELP CAN;T FIGURE THIS SET UP OUT

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I need help setting up on my tv only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you need to no this is very frustrating

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 25 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.