TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv screen is not cracked form the inside but I believe…

Customer Question
My tv screen is...

My tv screen is not cracked form the inside but I believe its cracked from the inside. How do i fix it ?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Im sorry i meant its cracked from the inside not outside. Just now

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thats it i just need an expert who can help pls

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.