TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to reset my JVC smart TV. SL478-C 4or5years old. TV…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my JVC smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?

SL478-C 4or5years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works I am having trouble with Netflix loading and they suggested I call you for a factory reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it I gusse?

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 26 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

That model number does not look quite right, is it perhaps a JVC SL47BC?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 22 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.