TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost all my channles. Kdl52w45100 10years old. I was trying…

Customer Question
Lost all my channles ...

Lost all my channles

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Kdl52w45100 10years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I was trying to get the wide zoom mode to stay on must have hit the wrohg buttopn

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Your phone request is posted to all experts, but I am not available by phone currently. In the mean time you and I can continue our chat.....

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?

call me

Call me at(###) ###-####