TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you talk tv. Maybe 2 years. It,s not mechanical. A friend…

Customer Question
Do you talk tv ...

Do you talk tv

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Maybe 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It,s not mechanical

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A friend helped me get to where I am. I am trying to enable my tv to offer netflix on another tv in another room. I do not know how to actually how to make it come on. The icons show on the screen but it does't load

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan , I thought you had left me hanging on the phone the other day. I tried to bring you up but was unsuccessful.. I then called Netflix and after about an hour worked it out.
What was the fee?

No I was here, just awaiting a response,

I can't see the fee info on my end, but it would have shown on the payment page when posting your question, but may have been part of a trial/membership.

It was supposed to be a trial.

Yes you may have done a trial, there would still be a minimal fee for that, and then it becomes an ongoing monthly membership after the trail period.

I am not interested in a signing in to a contract.

Thats fine, you are not obligated to an ongoing service, when we are done with our conversation here, I'll let customer service know to cancel that for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to conclude our session. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,