TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Change out capacitors, now the tv has no sound, picture,

Customer Question
Change out capacitors, now...

Change out capacitors, now the tv has no sound, picture, power light and will not turn off. The tv lights up with a white light and will not turn off.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model code LN52B610A5FXZA

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It has a HDMI and cable on it. The white screen is not fully white and the only way to turn it off is to unplug it.

Would you like for me to locate a local repair company for you?