TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic flat screen tv. While watching the screen…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic flat screen tv. While watching the screen went dark and will not respond. The red "on" light just keeps blinking but nothing happens. Is it kapoots?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Panasonic TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not sure possibly

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

thanks I'll try that.

thank you