TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung UN32J5003EF what size bolt is used behind Tv for…

Customer Question
Samsung UN32J5003EF what...

Samsung UN32J5003EF what size bolt is used behind Tv for wall mounting

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN32J5003EF?

Nov 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LAge Nov. 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32J5003EF? What happened right before this?

Just new and ready to mount

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 2 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Samsung TV.
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Let me research your TV and I will be right back. Thanks
Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your wallmount screw issue. If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know otherwise please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Good afternoon, just checking if you have any other questions for me. Thanks
Good afternoon, just wanted to remind you to rate my service positively so I can get credit for my work. I would really appreciate it. Thanks