TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

In nursing home and Vizio TV pic has 'snow' Don't know. Menu…

Customer Question
In nursing home and...

In nursing home and Vizio TV pic has 'snow'

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Don't know. Visiting my father

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple TV is also connected

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Unplugged TV, waited a min, plugged back in. TV doesn't have on/off button. No change in 'snow'.