TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I ave a sony 65x930d, about 1 and 1/2 yrs old. It just

Customer Question
I ave a sony...

I ave a sony 65x930d, about 1 and 1/2 yrs old. It just stopped working. power is on. I cant get it to work from button on tv or remote. I used it this afternoon, turned it off normally, and now nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

65x930d

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I don't understand I cant get anything. tv won't turn on

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 24 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No

In every case were there is no power-light lit on the front of the set you are sure

you have power to the set ,have bypassed any surge limiter and maybe moved

the set to a known working socket, ideally the back of the set will need to come

off and checks made using a volt-ohm meter, the way it stands at present the

power-board inside the set is not working (most likely) and will need to be replaced,

if you think you can do this work yourself,I will be happy to help you with it, please

let me know and I will provide all relevant info.

Sorry this is not something easier

Let me know your thoughts on this please

I am signing off right now, any replies you make now will not

be actioned until I sign back on in 8 hours

Anthony

Louie, Technician