TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic plasma 50in. nopicture or sound power on will not…

Customer Question
Panasonic plasma 50in. nopicture...

Panasonic plasma 50in. nopicture or sound power on will not shut off. unpluged 10 min. pluged in will turn on red light but nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Panasonic TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that i know of. it went blank like it was shut of but the red light was still on

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
5/25/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 26 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number found on the back of the set

please?

Anthony