TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen flashes, 1/2 second on 2 seconds off. LG, not…

Customer Question
The screen flashes, 1/2...

The screen flashes, 1/2 second on 2 seconds off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG, not sure of model, 55 inch, approximately 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I didn't think to try a different source, the screen doesn't stay on long enough to read any type of menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Sunday night, it just started flashing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a LG TV 55LB5900, that screen flashes constantly, is this a common problem? Is there any way to fix it?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Never mind the model , got it

Did this problem happen all of sudden or gradually got worse over the last few days/weeks ?