TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

After connecting wirelss network name, passcodethen to

Customer Question
After connecting wirelss network...

After connecting wirelss network name , passcodethen to connect I cannot get past the next step " OK". I also have a Ethernet cable connected from my wifi tower to the back of my tv. everything is in place.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

OK I guess.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.