TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung tv keeps reading error exe 001 when i try and get…

Customer Question
Hi, my samsung tv...

Hi, my samsung tv keeps reading error exe 001 when i try and get to web browser, the network is connected, i can get netflix , but no web browser

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet connection is good, when on menu, i can see network status and it's fine

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
no one answered the querie
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A glitch in the router may cause this.

Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

If restarting the router does not work then you may have to manually select the internet service country location.

To do this, enter the Smart Hub and using the TV remote press FFWD 289 REW. Then scroll down to select your country and confirm.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------