TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am not experienced with computers and I want to create an…

Customer Question
I am not experienced...

I am not experienced with computers and I want to create an account and register my new LG TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It is a 55Uj654T and it is 1 week old Could you please send me a link

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works fine but I am trying to do this on the computer I can not manage all the on screen stuff yet .Kind Regards ***** ***** 0428 597500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

There is no issue with the TV I just need an account to register the new product

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Kristen Van Laere, Handyman/Handywoman replied 2 months ago
Kristen Van Laere
Kristen Van Laere, Handyman/Handywoman

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Hi-

Please click on this link:

https://lg.registria.com/

Complete all of the information by typing in your info. Then simply click on Submit.

Does this help?