TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I call you? A Sony smart TV. 2.5 years. Where I'd the…

Customer Question
Can I call you? ...

Can I call you?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

A Sony smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

2.5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where I'd the model #?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is asking me to connect to my network

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To connect your Sony TV to a wireless network, see the following guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbuX6WWI-uA

Let me know the model number if you need any further assistance with this - you can find it on the rear of the TV.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------