TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It shuts down every 15-20 min. Olivia--237-t12 3yrs. And…

Customer Question
Second opinion] It shuts...

Second opinion] It shuts down every 15-20 min.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Olivia--237-t12 3yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Started a day ago

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: TV
5/2/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 25 days ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Olivia--237-t12..."
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• Have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time?
  • And then plugging back in but into a different outlet?
Louie, Technician